WOW! Embossing Powder and Viva Las VegaStamps Blog Hop - DAY 2 COMMENTS CLOSED



Thank you to everyone who commented on the last post! Now here we are with Day 2 of our Blog Hop with Viva Las VegaStamps!
Today we have Trish, Nataliya and Donna on the blog sharing their mixed media style projects on the blog using VLVStamp and WOW! Embossing Powder goodies. I love how each of them has such a distinct style which is very recognizable :)



Trish


I created a messy painty background, and then layered the fabulous Viva Las Vegas Stamps over the top. I stamped the Bubble Wrap Texture, the Writing Triangles and the Stitching designs using black ink, then stamped the Writing Circles Background using embossing ink and embossed them using Super Fine Opaque Bright White powder. I also added splats to the background using Ebony Black Ultra High powder, and Opaque Bright White Ultra High powder. My 'Happy' word was die cut from black card, then embossed using Ebony Black Super Fine to give the shiny finish. Once I had completed the panel, I placed it into a white painted box frame, so I can hang it on my wall!
Have a fabulous day, Trish xxx

WOW! product used:

VLVS product used:
Writing Circles Background

Nataliya

Hello all, Nataliya is here :) My favs WOW! and VLVS! together again :) And I made this card for our Blog Hop:




Girl in Princess Costume 2 x 3 1/4 I colored with watercolours, for Writing Triangles 1 1/4 x 3 1.4 I used WH08 Burgundy Red and WH07 Bark powder. These same colors, I took for inscription - Be An Adventurer 3/4 x 2 1/4Look what volume gives hot embossing!


Love this!


Have a adventure Blog Hop!

Donna

Hello all.  Donna here today to share a project I created for the Viva Las Vega Stamps
What a great  treat to play with some delicious stamps.  For my project I created a mini frame.


 I used the VLVS bubblewrap stamp to create the background of my mini frame.  Before I used the heat gun to melt the embossing powder I  ran the blunt end of a pencil threw the embossing powder to give it a distressed look.


I used lots of my favourite wow products on this mini frame, I used Opaque Bright White embossing powder for the stamped background. I added a little Copper foil on top of the bubbles to add texture.  I used our new colours  Primary Chartreuse and Mint Mojito embossing glitter in my melting pot along with some Melt it to create the leafs in the new leaf mold which I absolutely love. 

I hope you have enjoyed my project and take some time to go check out  VLVS out.  They have some AMAZING Stamps.  I got lost on there site for hours so you might want to make a cuppa before you start.  

Until next time enjoy everyone's projects,  Happy Scrappin Donna 



Thank you for stopping by!

Shop WOW! Embossing Powder: www.wowembossingpowder.com


Leave us a comment below to be entered into a draw and win some goodies! Click here to view the other blog posts to get extra chances to win: LINK
You have until Sunday 12th of July to enter. 

Comments

  1. fabulous examples - lots to learn here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makes and a fab collaboration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL projects!!!
    LOVE the detail, texture and dimension, SO MANY pretty layers - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects ladies. The embossing powder really makes the detail pop. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects! Love all the texture on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just such great projects... you gals are very creative. Thanks bunches for sharing. j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just such great projects... you gals are very creative. Thanks bunches for sharing. j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each of these projects are so wonderful with fabulous layers of embossing making the stamps POP! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the projects. The blue bird is beautiful. The little princess is darling.
    thanks to everybody for sharing some great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are awesome! Love the textures, the stamping, the colours, the stamps and embossing powders. A little bit of everything on all projects inspires me! Thanks for sharing Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Mixed media projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great inspiration ... texture, dimension and interest in abundance ... and one of my favourite quotes on Donna's frame ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. woooww love these project
    so many element so many mixed media
    Really adorable project

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Lovely Mixed media projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love all of these projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the different layers of colors on the first 2 cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous backgrounds on the cards and love the frame-art!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete