Watercolor Happy Birthday

 Hi there Wow fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun technique.  I have a ton of art supplies that I really don't know how to use.  Right now watercolor is such a popular trend that I thought I would give it a try.

I found these metallic watercolors for under 5$ at Michaels.  I embossed my Sexi-Hexi stamp with Ebony embossing powders and then I just roughly colored in the spaces.  I wanted to try out a bunch of the colors so I went with a rainbow pattern.



Here is a close up, can you see how it sparkles.  I finished everything off with a bright silk ribbon and a statement.  I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Give watercolor a try, it's really fun.


Wow  Embossing Powders used:
Sexi-Hexi Stamp
Black Ebony Embossing Powder

Comments

  1. I so wish we had Michaels in the UK! A really beautiful card, must get that stamp as I love how you've used it Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I look forward to learning more and playing with watercolours too ... YES, I think I had better go heat emboss some watercolour paper NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great idea, perfect card, and I just LOVE those sparkly watercolors!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment