Adding Accents to your Layout

This month's theme is Summer! Today I wanted to share how easy it is to add some accents to your Summer layouts with embossing powder. WOW has so many cool products, powders, glitters, stamps, moulds and all kinds of color choices that it's sometimes hard to decide what to use!

I wanted to do a simple Summer layout with some photos that I had and decided to just use the powders as accents. So I used them on my chipboard elements for the page. The title and the little splashes and circles! And I only used four colors.

This is my finished page:



The colors I used were Calypso, Primary Sunset Orange, Opaque Primary Azura and Yellow. The orange looks a little red because my chipboard was bare instead of white, so it show a little darker, same with the title letters. They look lighter in real life!

I used old paper from my stash too. This layout came together really quickly, but the embossing makes the page pop. I urge you to try using some embossing powder for accents on your pages, you will really have a lot of fun!!! Thanks so much for dropping by!!!

WOW Embossing Powders used:


Comments