Tag- lifting with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my WOW! Embossing Powders post.
This month WOW! DT girls are craft lifting each other. So after a long scroll over my team mates posts I picked this project as my inspiration from SUE's lovely ATC project.
http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.co.il/2014/11/mix-it-all-up.html

I made a tag and not an ATC, but I used just the same techniques and a lot of WOW! POWDERS.
 I covered this tag with a thick layer of VersaMark ink and sprinkled a mix of powders using this salt and pepper " tool" as my team mate did on her project.
Here are the powders I used on this tag:
Metallic Brass
Vintage Candy Cane
Metallic gold rich
Pomegranate
Passion fruit
Olive
Metallic copper sparkle
Amber rose
First I made the lower layer; then glued old vintage book page pieces with gel medium and then heat embossed  it again with more gold and brass powders. The stamped images were made with pigment black ink and heat embossed over with Clear powder. The only non WOW! products here are trims, pearls  and Tim Holtz small stickers.
 Stamps used for this tag:
Collage
Sexi-Hexi


Hope you like my small tag- lifting and now it's your turn as this is our WOW! MONTHLY CHALLENGE and if you participate, you can win some gorgeous goodies to play with!

Comments

  1. I love the abundance of powders and the grainy look of the embossing, the tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful in every way. j.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment