Pretty Roses

Hello! This is Maya sharing a card with you today. I had a lot of fun making this card trying out the Melt It powder for the first time. I think this will be a favorite of mine! I made some pretty roses using Melt It and Metallic Brass embossing powder it turned out very pretty and perfect for the antique theme.


I took a piece of Kraft cardstock and stamped the pretty French Music background and embossed it with orange pearl embossing powder. I also distressed the paper by crinkling it and then adding some ink with a foam applicator to the ridges and edges of the paper. I also splattered some water on top and added Gold Rich Pale super fine embossing powder. It not only sticks to the water but also to some of the ink that didn't have time to dry. It turned out very pretty and distressed. Just remember to heat from the back side if you use water with your embossing powders.


To put it all together I added some natural string and embossed a sentiment on vellum (using the Metallic Platinum embossing powder) and attached it with foam adhesive on a card base.

Materials:


Comments

  1. Very wonderfull creatuion, looks fantastic

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just fantastic those roses are just wonderful hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? Absolutely stunning, every part!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment