Be you (with a lot of embossing powders)

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new monthly challenge.
Irit is here with some  embossed inspiration.
This month we challenge you to use Fabric (any fabric as you can see from my project).


This is a new Mixed Media piece I made for WOW! Embossing powders Fabric monthly challenge.
My fabric is canvas I worked over and I tried to use some different mediums and to add embossing powders over those mediums to see the results.All mists are from LSG.
All chipboards and masks are from Tando Creative and I used black gesso, glossy accents and white molding paste to add a lot of embossing and to check the results.
Well, it works great over the black gesso: we  still see the black colour, but then it gave us a textured look and made the gesso mask very visible.


The " blood drops" over glossy accents are less visible, but still gave a good  textured result.
Adding powders over wet molding paste gave the most visible texture (the outer frame splashes were made this way).


Then both the chipboard frame, words and all arrows were covered with WOW! powders and I really  like this not so perfect coverage. I even added some inking over the edges to make it even more imperfect.
And here is a list of powders I used for this project:
Fluorescent blue
Opaque pastel blue
 Green Pearl
Primary Apple Red
Copper Pearl
 Pearl Gold Sparkle
Now it's your turn!
Play with our monthly challenge- Fabric- and you can win some great goodies. All you need to do is to use heat embossing or one WOW!  other product to enter.
See you next month with more inspiration.


Comments