Unrestrained Decadence canvas


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Decadence month!
My new Mixed Media canvas FULL of mediums (gesso, mists, gels, Gelato paints, embossing powders, stencils, stamping) . You name  it- I used it over this page.
But the main point here are those Wycenanka gorgeous chipboards and one TH die . I used totally forgotten unknown  art clip papers here, some industrial mesh and did I already said A LOT OF EMBOSSING POWDERS? I did. Thank you WOW! EMBOSSING POWDERS for those huge jars of  MetallicCopper,  Primary Black  Ebony and Clear Gloss  powder as I really loved to add it all over this canvas.
 
And some close ups too: the die cut man was partially covered with Ultra Thick Ebony powder for example.

  Here some  Pastel Blue powder was added over the Ebony regular powder for the antique look.

I also sprinkled a lot of clear gloss powder over the wet areas to get this textured look.
Hope  you will take a part in our Decadence challenge this month: you need to enter the project and you just can WIN!

Comments

  1. This looks awesome! I never thought of embossing powder on a canvas, great inspiration! ty, Baerbel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab canvas and great background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab canvas and great background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment