Sharing a little love

Hi there,

It's Nikki again and today it's my turn to show you my make on out Romance & Love theme....
This is the little card that I made today,
 And a couple of close ups for you...

This is a little 4 x 4 card (I just adore little cards at the moment).
I made the heart by die cutting 4 hearts from some of the wonderful resist paper. Inked them all over - then wiped over them with a cloth to take away the extra ink. Next came the inking of the edges in a different colour. Then I folded them in half and stuck them together.
The finished heart is a great 3d embellishment that will fold flat for going in the post (yay - no extra postal charges!) and then pop back out when it is taken out the envelope.
The background strip was a torn piece of the resist paper that I had inked all over.

I just can't get enough of this resist paper - fantastic for cards on the go but also great for all your crafting needs.

We'd love to see your romantic themed embossing projects. Make sure you leave a link to your blog so we can pop over and visit.
Happy craftin
Nikki x



Comments