A cheerful little chap...

I have decided that this year I will start my Christmas cards now to avoid the madness that I know happens every year....
I demo Christmas cards from June, so by the time I get around to making my own cards I run out of steam....
This year I plan to make at least a couple every month - that's very do-able and at the end of it I will have at least a few to start me off...
So that is why I made this card....
One the must have products of this year are these papers...
The resist papers are STUNNING!!!! I love them and can think of a million and one things to do with them!
They are brilliant when you want the embossed look but have run out of time or you need a quick card on the go.....
I will always have some of these in my stash.......
Did I say just how much I adore these!!! lol

This is the finish card...

 And here are a few close ups for you.....
 I've added extra sparkle by using an embossing pen and some neutral ultra shimmer powders....
 The shine on my embellishments comes from this ink and clear powder......
Can you see the resist paper? It's white when you get it and all you have to do is ink over the top.
I used red and blue inks here so that when I had finished I had purple in lots of different shades....
When you have finished adding your ink, wipe across the top of your design and where the embossed resist design is, the ink will wipe away - very clever.....

Remember to join in with our challenge - we love to see all your crafty projects.
Happy crafting
Nikki x

Comments

  1. Hallo Nikki,

    eine fantastische Karte. Das Rentier sieht zu schön aus. Ich bin begeistert von der Arbeit.
    Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment