WOW! I See Little Witches In My Future!

 I think I may pass on little witches in my future :) LOL!   Jan here and I did have lots of fun making this glass ball.  I used a clear glass Christmas ornament and tipped it upside down.  You can buy these ornaments at many craft supply stores.  I started with a Victorian Pillar Base and painted it black then used versa mark ink pad and rubbed some ink on and heat embossed using WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Ultra High Embossing Powder.
I covered the battery operated tea light with some Gaffer Tape and then used a bit of Shabby Orange seam binding around the center.
The little witch is adhered to Hambly Screen Prints "Birds".  I cut the overlay and rolled the overlay and image around a paint brush and then released it into the ball.  I used Coluzzle and made sure I left a generous tab at the bottom so it would stand up in the ball.    Easy peasy!  Hope you will try your own Glass Ball!  Add some pearls, metal charms and vintage gloves and you're all set to go.
up close
Base
and from the side




Comments