A new take on the bunting theme?!



 Hello, It's Sarah here. I have created a card this month for this month's Wow 'Thank You' theme.


I started by taking the triple heart stamp from the Wow Gratitude Stamp Set and stamped a few times onto heat resistant acetate. Sprinkled with Wow Brass Embossing Powder and carefully heated. I cut these out (leaving a slight border) and then added a punched hole to the top.


I threaded these acetate embellishments onto a strip of navy grosgrain ribbon.

I stamped and embossed 'thank you' in the top left of the square card and stamped and embossed a strip of the hearts in the centre of the bottom of the card. I used Wow Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder to compliment the brass colour. The colours worked perfectly together for a thank you card for a male.



Here is the finished effect. I hope that you like it.

Shopping List:
Wow Gratitude Stamp Set
Wow Brass Embossing Powder
Wow Earthtone Blueberry Embossing Powder



Comments

  1. It's lovely -- so simple but really interesting with the heart bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Sarah! The idea with the ribbon is fab! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in it's simplicity :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment