Wedding ideas...

Hi, it's Amy here again and this month I have a few different wedding ideas to show you including a simple wedding invitation and different ideas for displaying those precious photos.

First, to display all those photos how about a mini book like this one I made last year. I used various stamps from my stash, (ask me if you want me to tell you what stamps they are), and the following powders Ebony, Metallic Gold Rich, Lilac Shimmer, Metallic Silver, and Violet Pearl (this looks so different on black).









Next how about this simple wedding invitation using WOW Metallic Silver and Pastel Blue embossing powder from this months colour inspiration. I also used the WOW stamp sets French Music and Gratitude and a Tim Holtz die.


For another way to display your photos what about scrapbooking. Here are a couple of wedding themed layouts I made last week for display at the NEC.

Using the new Make a Wish stamp set (fab!) and Bright White and Burgundy Red embossing powders 





On this next page I had the idea to extend the photograph using embossing powders. It's inspired by a textile class I took last year. Stop by my blog on sunday for more details.


Thats all from me for now, hope you enjoyed the post and found something which inspired you. Leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think. x

Comments

  1. Amy, what a fantastic album and invitation! You have made wonderfull projects! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are all gorgeous. Wonderful ideas. Loving that pocket invite.

    on the same theme - I made a card for DD friends wedding using my WOW embossing powders http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/congratulations.html if you want to look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great ideas/projects, will be testing these out, using the WOW powders that I got from the NEC last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Print Pearl Metallic Sales Sheet Printing From PrintMagic is a great way to provide an overview of what you have to offer and show proof of success, continued growth, and stability in your business. They are great for promoting products, current discounts, or new releases in an easy to read format that is handily available when you need it. Great to distribute at corporate events and conventions, Pearl Metallic Sales Sheet helps you leave an informative piece of paper with your clients that helps them remember you by and keep your details at hand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment