Dreamy Canvas

Jen Matott here to share a canvas I recently made using WOW Embossing powders and the contents of Scrapbooking from the Inside Out February kit.

I used a pre-stretched canvas that is about 8" x 10". The papers were glued onto the canvas first with gel medium and some gesso to tone down the colors.

I added dots of lavender with paint and then used a Crafter's Workshop stencil/ template  to create the cloud with Versamark through it.  I covered it with Ultra High Silver powders (2 coats) and then added Versamark ink along the edges, allowing it to wrap around to the front.  I used the Silver regular for the edges of the canvas. 

 I created paper feathers using wire sandwiched between papers.  I glued them together and cut fringe to create the feather texture.  Once they were all cut and glued, I used Versamark again on the edges and added Silver powder.  They were glued and stitched onto the canvas along with the little windows and title.


Here's another look at the completed canvas.
  I hope you enjoyed my project and I can't wait to share my other projects this month!

Comments

Post a Comment